• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 69 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 19596768697071791191695691069 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,021 fino 1,035 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1021
    Ospite non registrato
    It's a kind of magic,
    It's a kind of magic,
    A kind of magic,
    One dream, one soul, one prize,
    One goal, one golden glance of what should be,
    It's a kind of magic,
    One shaft of light that shows the way,
    No mortal man can win this day,
    It's a kind of magic,
    The bell that rings inside your mind,
    Is challenging the doors of time,
    It's a kind of magic,
    The waiting seems eternity,
    The day will down of sanity,
    Is this the kind of magic,
    It's a kind of magic,
    There can be only one,
    This rage that lasts a thousand years
    Will soon be done,
    This flame that burns inside of me,
    I'm here in secret harmonies
    It's a kind of magic,
    The bell that rings inside your mind,
    Is challenging the doors of time,
    It's a kind of magic,
    It's a kind of magic,
    The rage that lasts a thousand years,
    Will soon be, will soon be,
    Will soon be done,
    This is a kind of magic,
    There can be only one,
    The rage that lasts a thousand years,
    Will soon be done,
    Magic - it's a kind of magic,
    It's a kind of magic,
    Magic, magic, magic, magic,
    It's magic,
    It's a kind of magic.

  2. #1022
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Fritz_the_cat
    sento...
    Muse - Please, please, please let me get what I want

    Cessando di essere pazzo divento stupido. Marcel Proust


    RIIIDATEMIIIIIIIIIIII LA MIA PAZZIA

  3. #1023
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    oggi, anzi da ieri sera:

    Too Much Love Will Kill You

    I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be
    Too many bitter tears are raining down on me
    I'm far away from home and I've been facing this alone for much too long
    Oh, I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me
    About growing up and what a struggle it would be
    In my tangled state of mind, I've been looking back to find where I went wrong

    Too much love will kill you, if you can't make up your mind
    Torn between the lover and the love you leave behind
    You're headed for disaster because you never read the signs
    Too much love will kill you every time

    I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be
    And it seems like there's no way out of this for me
    I used to bring you sunshine now all I ever do is bring you down
    How would it be if you were standing in my shoes
    Can't you see that it's impossible to choose
    No there's no making sense of it
    Every way I go I'm bound to lose, oh yeah

    Too much love will kill you, just as sure as none at all
    It'll drain the power that's in you, make you plead, and scream, and crawl
    And the pain will make you crazy, you're the victim of your crime
    Too much love will kill you every time

    Yeah, too much love will kill you
    It'll make your life a lie, Yes too much love will kill you
    And you won't understand why, you'd give your life you'd sell your soul
    But here it comes again
    Too much love will kill you
    In the end...
    In the end

  4. #1024
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    more than words - extreme II

  5. #1025
    L'avatar di laura81
    Data registrazione
    11-10-2002
    Residenza
    Pavia
    Messaggi
    2,594

  6. #1026
    L'avatar di laura81
    Data registrazione
    11-10-2002
    Residenza
    Pavia
    Messaggi
    2,594
    Originariamente postato da Antares
    Too Much Love Will Kill You
    ...
    Too much love will kill you, just as sure as none at all
    It'll drain the power that's in you, make you plead, and scream, and crawl
    And the pain will make you crazy, you're the victim of your crime
    Too much love will kill you every time

    Yeah, too much love will kill you
    It'll make your life a lie, Yes too much love will kill you
    And you won't understand why, you'd give your life you'd sell your soul
    But here it comes again
    Too much love will kill you
    In the end...
    In the end
    ... incredibilmente bella e triste...
    Ultima modifica di laura81 : 30-08-2003 alle ore 18.50.38

  7. #1027
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Angel's of Venice # Pachelbel's Canon

  8. #1028
    .::AfTeRhOuRs::..::dEnTRo MaRiLyN::.

    Lei è qua, falsità come, radioattività
    Che mentre c'è da osare
    Uccide lo spettacolo carnale
    E l'anima brucia più di quanto illumini
    Ma è un addestramento mentre attendo
    Che io m'accorga che so respirare
    Che sei il mio sovversivo
    Mio sovversivo amore
    Non c'è torto o ragione
    E' il naturale processo di eliminazione

    Forse se, forse se, porta ad esitare
    Io vengo dall'errore, uno solo
    Del tutto inadatto al volo

    E anche se vedo il buio, così chiaramente
    Io penso la bugia affascinante
    E non mi accorgo che so respirare
    Che sei il mio sovversivo
    Mio sovversivo amore
    Non c'è torto o ragione
    E' il naturale processo di eliminazione
    Lei è qua, lei è qua come, radioattività
    Che mentre c'è da osare,
    Uccide lo spettacolo carnale
    Cinque pianeti, tutti nel tuo segno
    Il fallimento è un grembo e io ti attendo
    Mentre ti scordi che puoi respirare
    Che sono il sovversivo
    Tuo sovversivo amore
    Non c'è torto o ragione
    E' il naturale processo di eliminazione
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  9. #1029
    Hacker L'avatar di Neo
    Data registrazione
    21-06-2003
    Residenza
    Zion, Prato
    Messaggi
    985
    Oggi siamo con "Evanescence-Bring me to life"
    e mentre scrivo parte "Don Davis-Burly Brawl" da Matrix Reloaded:The Album
    Un po' suscettibile,speriamo di sfogarci...

  10. #1030
    Mmmm... stavolta, una lunga suite di progressive rock inglese ^_^
    Caravan - Nine feet underground

    Look at the day that is dawning : what do you see with your eyes ?
    Think of me now while you're yawning, sunshine the tears from my cries
    What I see I know is real, what I touch I know I feel
    If I don't care for what you say, it won't mean much to me today

    For I see your world that is living, my mind is yours, yours is mine
    Don't talk to me 'bout forgiving, so much to do, no more time
    All my love goes straight to you with just a thought for something new
    All I have is what you feel with hands in mouth, you gently kneel

    What I see I know is real, what I touch I know I feel
    All my love goes straight to you, all my love is you
    [strumentale]
    here's a place where I can go, where I listen to the wind singing
    Songs of happiness I know, and it brings it all back again
    Somewhere deep inside of me, there's a song that I can sing
    Jigsaw puzzles on a tree, and it brings it all back again
    Will the day be warm and bright, or will it snow ?
    There are people waiting here who really want to know

    And sometimes I think of wine, songs and laughter flowing free
    People talking all the time, and it brings it all back to me

    Will the day be warm and bright, or will it snow ?
    There are people waiting now who really have to know

    Can't you feel it in the air ? I wonder what it's meant to be
    It's the thought that can't despair, and it brings it all back to me
    Yes it brings it all back to me
    ...but still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me.

  11. #1031
    Hacker L'avatar di Neo
    Data registrazione
    21-06-2003
    Residenza
    Zion, Prato
    Messaggi
    985

  12. #1032
    L'avatar di laura81
    Data registrazione
    11-10-2002
    Residenza
    Pavia
    Messaggi
    2,594
    -= Clocks -=- Coldplay =-

    Lights go out and I can't be saved
    Tides that I tried to swim against
    You've put me down upon my knees
    Oh I beg, I beg and plead (singing)
    Come out of things unsaid, shoot an apple of my head (and a)
    Trouble that can't be named, tigers waiting to be tamed (singing)
    You are, you are

    Confusion never stops, closing walls and ticking clocks (gonna)
    Come back and take you home, I could not stop, that you now know (singing)
    Come out upon my seas, curse missed opportunities (am I)
    A part of the cure, or am I part of the disease (singing)

    You are
    And nothing else compares
    Oh no nothing else compares
    And nothing else compares

    Home, home, where I wanted to go

  13. #1033
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di sidus
    Data registrazione
    01-07-2002
    Residenza
    NAPOLI
    Messaggi
    383

  14. #1034
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    trouble - coldplay

  15. #1035
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    lo so, non sarà una gran canzone, non avrà un grandissimo testo, ma, da quando l'ho sentita un paio di giorni fa, non riesco + a togliermela dalla testa...e mi piace anche

    Eros Ramazzotti - Solo con te

    c'è qualcosa che non torna
    c'è qualcosa che non gira
    è tutto il giorno, tutta sera
    che ci penso su
    non è mica una scemata
    ma da quando sei andata
    c'e qualcosa che non torna
    se non torni tu
    solo
    solo con te
    stavo bene con me
    è proprio vero che a qualcuno tu
    dai più importanza quando non l'hai più
    lo sto imparando ora
    solo
    solo con te
    ero sicuro di me
    ma non lo sapevo ancora
    apro il frigo cosa cerco
    sfoglio un libro ma non leggo
    cosa ho inciso su quel nastro
    non ricordo più
    tutta questa confusione
    certo ha una spiegazione
    è una specie di disastro
    se mi manchi tu
    solo
    solo con te
    stavo bene con me
    incasinato io così non sono stato mai
    e l'ho capito dal momento in cui
    sono rimasto solo
    e l'ho capito dal momento in cui
    sono rimasto solo
    c'è qualcuno alla porta
    ho sentito dei rumori
    c'è qualcuno lì di fuori
    vuoi vedere che...
    vieni dentro non m'importa
    cosa quando dove come
    è stupendo stare insieme
    solo con te

Pagina 69 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 19596768697071791191695691069 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy