What about us - Billy Ray Cyrus
What about us - Billy Ray Cyrus
I am the virus, I am a siren in the rain. I am a courier bringing the spiral into your brain.
I am the virus, I lay a coil around your spine. I bring the silence, I am protection for your mind.
Alter connections, encoding now, initial sequence is loading down. Into the BIOS...
When I interface, difference erase.
Nothing will remain. Everything will change forever.
Viral subdivide, target and align, the message will survive, everything will change forever.
[DD - Virus]
Eramo e Passavanti - fà che non sia mai
System of a down - Chop Suey
Miguel Bosé & Shakira Si tú no vuelves![]()
i dubbi dell'amore-mannoia
E tu come stai?- Baglioni
*per me*
Fred Astair - Funny face
(direttamente dalla colonna sonora dell'omonimo film)
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
The Hardest button to button__The white stripes
Hey Jupiter - Tori Amos
sei nell'anima g nannini
Per raggiungere la conoscenza aggiungi qualcosa ogni giorno. Per conquistare la saggezza togli qualcosa ogni giorno.
(Lao Tzu)
un giorno disumano-gianna nannini
the piano
non so chi la suoni
Hakuna Matata