Stamattina, e parte di ieri sera, Ally McBeal Soundtrack!!![]()
Stamattina, e parte di ieri sera, Ally McBeal Soundtrack!!![]()
James Iha & Nina Gordon - Said Sadly
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
Still loving you - Scorpions
Miguel Bosè - Se tu non torni (ma la vecchia versione non la nuova con Shakira)
Tutto fa un pò male_Afterhours
nuvole bianche
Ludovico Einaudi![]()
Hakuna Matata
birch book - the carnival is empty
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Ancora Afterhours--°°Strategie°°
OT.Mia...finalmente ti rileggo
![]()
Styrofoam Crown
Fighter-Christina Aguilera
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Pastime paradise - Patty Smith
Stay -Elisa
Oggi con gli Afterhours nel cuore
°°Oceano di gomma°°
“Come molti viaggiatori ho visto più di quanto ricordi e ricordo più di quanto ho visto.”
Just dropped in (to see what condition my condition was in) - Kenny Rogers
"Guardatemi, signori...sono un uomo di sessant'anni e ho il corpo di un ragazzino.Ce l'ho in frigo."
This is a blog
This is not a link.
Ti leggo nel pensiero...
De Gregori
Hakuna Matata