* Lenny Kravitz *
che ogni tanto ci sta bene![]()
* Lenny Kravitz *
che ogni tanto ci sta bene![]()
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
dido -white flag-
“Come molti viaggiatori ho visto più di quanto ricordi e ricordo più di quanto ho visto.”
that I would be good even if I did nothing
that I would be good even if I got the thumbs down
that I would be good if I got and stayed sick
that I would be good even if I gained ten pounds
that I would be fine even if I went bankrupt
that I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
that I would be great if I was no longer Queen
that I would be grand if I was not all knowing
that I would be loved even when I numb myself
that I would be good even when I am overwhelmed
that I would be loved even when I was fuming
that I would be good even if I was clingy
that I would be good even if I lost sanity
that I would be good
whether with or without you...
That I Would Be Good - Alansi Morissette
Ultima modifica di satine : 01-01-2008 alle ore 16.31.01
Inizio il nuovo anno con:
Toto - Hold the line
Ultima modifica di darcylia : 02-01-2008 alle ore 00.10.44
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
tiromancino *per me è importante*
“Come molti viaggiatori ho visto più di quanto ricordi e ricordo più di quanto ho visto.”
Destiny - Zero 7
Ti amerò lo stesso - Paola Turci
Tiromancino - Senza cuore
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
Dott. Armando Cozzuto
Ordine Psicologi Campania n° 5509
P-51 Airplanes
(il gruppo che vado a sentirmi stasera dal vivo)
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
sergio cammariere *tutto quello che un uomo*
“Come molti viaggiatori ho visto più di quanto ricordi e ricordo più di quanto ho visto.”
Isolation years - Opeth
correre di notte-stefano zarfati
Hakuna Matata
Salutandoti affogo- tiziano ferro![]()