michael bublé- lost
michael bublé- lost
click, click, click, click - bishop allen
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Parliamo al singolare - Nek
Fiorella Mannoia e Pierangelo Bertoli - Pescatore
3 doors down - here without you
Ginevra Di Marco - Tante Susanne dagli occhi neri
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
Maniac - Michael Sembello![]()
Bellissima!E che grinta!
PS: La scimmia che balla...
Michael Sembello - Maniac (Flashdance)
yann tiersen *le moulin*![]()
“Come molti viaggiatori ho visto più di quanto ricordi e ricordo più di quanto ho visto.”
Perry Como - Catch a falling star
Articolo 31 - Un'altra cosa che ho perso
Fiore
I am the virus, I am a siren in the rain. I am a courier bringing the spiral into your brain.
I am the virus, I lay a coil around your spine. I bring the silence, I am protection for your mind.
Alter connections, encoding now, initial sequence is loading down. Into the BIOS...
When I interface, difference erase.
Nothing will remain. Everything will change forever.
Viral subdivide, target and align, the message will survive, everything will change forever.
[DD - Virus]
love, love, love - the organ
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Stand by me - B.E.King