Bohemian Rhapsody - Fugees
Bohemian Rhapsody - Fugees
Morena mia - Miguel Bosè
piovani *la vita è bella*
“Come molti viaggiatori ho visto più di quanto ricordi e ricordo più di quanto ho visto.”
..Roky Music - "Amazona", "Mother of pearl"..
John Coltrane-"Acknowledgement" (A Love Supreme part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcG7Vk_rzcA
Andrew Hill-"Refuge":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJSdceL1qA4
Andrew Hill-"Subterfuge":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVVhb0ILcM
Samuele Bersani *Pensandoti*
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
..tra un'afasia e l'altra..Tim Buckley-Gypsy Woman: l'esempio migliore di come la voce umana possa affascinare ben aldilà del senso che dovrebbe veicolare......(nn capisco un'acca d'inglese(la mia personale "afasia anglistica") ma in questo caso non serve....)
PS. un altro caso esemplare in questo senso è Liz Fraser, che ascolterò tra un'pò.......
John Coltrane-"Acknowledgement" (A Love Supreme part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcG7Vk_rzcA
Andrew Hill-"Refuge":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJSdceL1qA4
Andrew Hill-"Subterfuge":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVVhb0ILcM
Franco Battiato - La Cura
'Till I Collapse - Eminem (feat. Nate Dogg)
I am the virus, I am a siren in the rain. I am a courier bringing the spiral into your brain.
I am the virus, I lay a coil around your spine. I bring the silence, I am protection for your mind.
Alter connections, encoding now, initial sequence is loading down. Into the BIOS...
When I interface, difference erase.
Nothing will remain. Everything will change forever.
Viral subdivide, target and align, the message will survive, everything will change forever.
[DD - Virus]
another level *from the heart*
“Come molti viaggiatori ho visto più di quanto ricordi e ricordo più di quanto ho visto.”
Domani - Pino Daniele
miles davis-porgy & bess (album)..
John Coltrane-"Acknowledgement" (A Love Supreme part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcG7Vk_rzcA
Andrew Hill-"Refuge":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJSdceL1qA4
Andrew Hill-"Subterfuge":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVVhb0ILcM