La setta dei dannati
La setta dei dannati
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Il cavaliere oscuro (Heath Ledger)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
I fratelli Grimm e l'incantevole strega (Heath Ledger)
In Loving Memory Of Old Chiyo
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Dogma (Matt Damon)
In Loving Memory Of Old Chiyo
Ultima modifica di Sibu-chan : 08-12-2008 alle ore 21.11.52
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
ok...seguito...
the beach (leo di caprio)
In Loving Memory Of Old Chiyo
Nessuna verità (Leonardo DiCaprio)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Blade runner (Ridley Scott)
In Loving Memory Of Old Chiyo
Indiana Jones e il regno del teschio di cristallo ( Harrison Ford )
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Minority report (Steven Spielberg)
In Loving Memory Of Old Chiyo
E.T. (Spielberg)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009