Ragazzo fortunato- jovanotti
".. Considerando che l'amore non ha prezzo..
Lo pagherò offrendo tutto l'amore
tutto l'amore che ho.. "
YouTube - The Fureys- From Clare To Here
There's Four Who Share This Room and We We Work Hard For the Craic
Sleeping Late On Sundays, Well I Never Get to Mass
It's a Long Way From Clare to Here
It's a Long Way From Clare to Here
It's a Long, Long Way
It Gets Further Day By Day
It's a Long, Long Way From Clare to Here
When Friday Comes Around Well We're Only Into Fighting
Ma Would Like a Letter Home But I'm Too Tired For Writing
It's a Long Way From Clare to Here
It's a Long Way From Clare to Here
It's a Long, Long Way
It Gets Further Day By Day
It's a Long, Long Way From Clare to Here
It Almost Breaks My Heart When I Think of Josephine
Told Her I'd Be Coming Home With Pockets Full of Green
It's a Long Way From Clare to Here
It's a Long Long Way From Clare to Here
It's a Long, Long Way
It Gets Further Day By Day
It's a Long, Long Way From Clare to Here
Only Time That I Feel Alright Is When I'm Into Drinking
It'll Sort of Ease the Pain and Level Out My Thinking
It's a Long Way From Clare to Here
It's a Long Way From Clare to Here
It's a Long, Long Way
It Gets Further Day By Day
It's a Long, Long Way From Clare to Here
I Sometimes Hear a Piper Play, and Maybe It's a Notion
I Dream I See White Horses Dance Upon That Other Ocean
It's a Long Way From Clare to Here
It's a Long Way From Clare to Here
It's a Long, Long Way
It Gets Further Day By Day
It's a Long, Long Way From Clare to Here
Dott. Guglielmo Rottigni
Ordine Psicologi Lombardia n° 10126
Invito al viaggio - battiato
".. Considerando che l'amore non ha prezzo..
Lo pagherò offrendo tutto l'amore
tutto l'amore che ho.. "
DOORS .. touch Me .
YouTube - The Doors - Touch Me
Chopin - Fantasie Impromptu op.66
YouTube - Rubinstein fantasie impromptu op 66
mitici
Dire Straits - Lady Writer YouTube - Dire Straits - Lady writer [Video High Quality]
Bruce Springsteen - Murder Incorporated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Ri8...eature=channel
Ultima modifica di Alesxandra : 26-09-2009 alle ore 12.43.14