Vampiro a Brooklyn (Angela Bassett)
Vampiro a Brooklyn (Angela Bassett)
twilight ( vampiro )
ta rià pi ta rià rià rià pi ta ta rià pi ta rià rià pi ta.....
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Dracula di Bram Stoker
Underworld
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
intervista col vampiro
La regina dei dannati (tratto da un romanzo di Anne Rice come Intervista col vampiro)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Un'ottima annata
La leggenda degli uomini straordinari (Stuart Townsend)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
funny games ( tim roth)
The game of their lives
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
spy game...
Spy kids![]()
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
sin city ( Robert Rodriguez)![]()