• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 93 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 438391929394951031431935931093 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,381 fino 1,395 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1381
    .::Silverchair - Ana's song (Open fire)::.
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  2. #1382
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Già postata da poco, ma in questi giorni è una colonna sonora: Ben Harper # Not fire, not ice

  3. #1383
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    Originariamente postato da Mia_Wallace
    .:[Kunsertu - Mokarta]:.

    ommioddio questo pezzo è favoloso...passu di notte e ti salutu 'stradaaa!

  4. #1384
    Originariamente postato da alita
    ommioddio questo pezzo è favoloso...passu di notte e ti salutu 'stradaaa!

    la conosci anche tu?è beddissima
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  5. #1385
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    Originariamente postato da Mia_Wallace

    la conosci anche tu?è beddissima
    siii, me l'ha fatta conoscere una ragazza siziliana ( tra l'altro appresso a 'sta tipa mi sono appassionata a nche alla musica slava)
    penso siamo le uniche al mondo che conoscono questo pezzo...

  6. #1386
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    98 Degrees # Heaven's Missing An Angel


    Oh, no ...
    I hope the man upstairs isn't mad at me
    Cuz I have one of his angels and she's here with me
    Each time I see her precious smile and she spreads her wings
    It takes me to a place where love meets eternity
    (Oh no) Oh no (I'm not letting go) letting go
    I don't want to be alone in this crazy world
    (Oh Lord) Oh Lord (I love her so) I love her so
    And I'll sacrifice it all to have her in my life

    (Chorus)
    I found my girl, I'll tell the world
    That heaven is missing an angel
    (Missing an angel)
    My dreams came true (came true, came true)
    When I found you
    (I found my love in you)
    Yes, heaven is missing an angel
    (Heaven is missing an angel)

    Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for you
    He blessed me with my angel though I don't deserve you
    Before I met you girl, lonely was my best friend
    Now that you are in my life, I am stronger within
    I can't wait to kiss my angel late at night
    And watch her go to sleep until I see her rise

    Repeat Chorus

    All that I do is for you
    Me without you girl, just won't do
    Oh no, no .....
    Your love's all I wanna know
    Angel, don't you ever go
    Life won't be the same without you, you, you, you, you .....
    Oh, oh yeah ...

    Repeat Chorus

    (I found my girl) I don't know
    (I'll tell the world) I love her so
    (That heaven is missing an angel)
    I don't want to be alone in this crazy world
    (My dreams came true) I don't know
    (When I found you) I'm not letting go
    (Yes, heaven is missing an angel)
    I'll sacrifice it everything
    Don't take her away

  7. #1387
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da Neo
    Bellissima!!! Grandissimo album Projector!!!

    Spesso leggo canzoni che senti che sento anche io
    vai cosi' Neo

    Cmq oggi sono di

    (Evanescence) <from Fallen> Imaginary

  8. #1388
    Originariamente postato da alita
    siii, me l'ha fatta conoscere una ragazza siziliana ( tra l'altro appresso a 'sta tipa mi sono appassionata a nche alla musica slava)
    penso siamo le uniche al mondo che conoscono questo pezzo...
    no, siamo le uniche non siciliane, forse
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  9. #1389
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    ..e in sottofondo gli ][Scisma][ con *Rosemary Plexiglas*

    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  10. #1390
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    Piero Umiliani...Mah na mah na--- la musichetta del Benny Hill Show
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  11. #1391
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Fritz_the_cat
    Piero Umiliani...Mah na mah na--- la musichetta del Benny Hill Show
    caruccia

  12. #1392
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Steelheart # I'll never let you go

    Angel eyes
    You have angel eyes
    Such a smile that lights up my life oh
    You're a dream come true
    Now I'm holding you
    And I'll never, never let you go
    I will never let you go

    First time I laid my eyes upon you
    All my dreams were answered
    First time I kissed your tender lips
    My love to you I surrendered

    I'll never let you go
    You're always on my mind
    You're the only one for me
    You're all I need
    And I'll never, never let you go

    Angel eyes
    My heart relies
    On the love you give to me
    You never let me down
    You're always by my side
    And I'll never, never let you go
    I will never let you go

    When my heart starts to crumble
    And the tears start to fall
    You hold me close with tender lovin'
    And give me strength to carry on

    I'll never let you go
    You're always on my mind
    You're the only one for me
    You're all I need
    And I'll never, never let you go

    I'll never let you go
    You're always on my mind
    You're the only one for me
    You're all I need
    And I'll never, never let you go oh ooh
    And I'll never, never let you go

  13. #1393
    Partecipante Veramente Figo L'avatar di icemary
    Data registrazione
    17-05-2002
    Residenza
    Torino, Roma, Salerno e Caserta
    Messaggi
    1,277
    ....The Power Of Goodbye....

  14. #1394
    Ospite non registrato
    My immortality, evanescence

  15. #1395
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da lee
    My immortality, evanescence

Pagina 93 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 438391929394951031431935931093 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy