• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 95 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 458593949596971051451955951095 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,411 fino 1,425 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1411
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    e io rilancio con "occhi bassi"..
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  2. #1412
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    Originariamente postato da Fritz_the_cat
    e io rilancio con "occhi bassi"..

  3. #1413
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    ..è il momento di ..
    Urla(Frammenti d'Infinito) degli Argine




    Anni dissolti in frammenti d'Infinito
    (Urla, sono ormai sono urla)
    E l'anima respira le sue antiche rovine
    Bianchi ricordi in pagine grigie
    Accecano occhi resi folli dal tempo.

    Sete di calore, viaggio senza confine
    Pallidi visi e mani incatenate
    Pregano dinanzi demoni impagliati
    E scavano con artigli corrosi dal pianto.

    Risveglio, sapore di vanità sopite
    Rinchiuse in città dai portali di marmo.
    In sepolcri consunti dal manto scarlatto
    La purezza è un oblio al banchetto del Vizio.
    Ultima modifica di Syrinx : 02-10-2003 alle ore 18.22.21
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  4. #1414
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Dave Matthews Band # Angel

  5. #1415
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di sidus
    Data registrazione
    01-07-2002
    Residenza
    NAPOLI
    Messaggi
    383
    P.I.M.P. --- 50 cent---


    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
    No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
    That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P

    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
    No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
    That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P


    Now shorty, she in the club, she dancing for dollars
    She got a thing for that Gucci, that Fendi, that Prada
    That BCBG, Burberry, Dolce and Gabana
    She feed them foolish fantasies, they pay her cause they wanna
    I spit a little G man, and my game got her
    A hour later, have that ass up in the Ramada
    Them trick niggas in her ear saying they think about her
    I got the bitch by the bar trying to get a drink up out her
    She like my style, she like my smile, she like the way I talk
    She from the country, think she like me cause I'm from New York
    I ain't that nigga trying to holla cause I want some head
    I'm that nigga trying to holla cause I want some bread
    I could care less how she perform when she in the bed
    Bitch hit that track, catch a date, and come and pay the kid
    Look baby this is simple, you can't see
    You fucking with me, you fucking with a P-I-M-P

    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
    No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
    That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P


    I'm bout my money you see, girl you can holla at me
    If you fucking with me, I'm a P-I-M-P
    Not what you see on TV, no Cadillac, no greasy
    Head full of hair, bitch I'm a P-I-M-P
    Come get money with me, if you curious to see
    how it feels to be with a P-I-M-P
    Roll in the Benz with me, you could watch TV
    From the backseat of my V, I'm a P-I-M-P
    Girl we could pop some champagne and we could have a ball
    We could toast to the good life, girl we could have it all

    We could really splurge girl, and tear up the mall
    If ever you needed someone, I'm the one you should call
    I'll be there to pick you up, if ever you should fall
    If you got problems, I can solve'em, they big or they small
    That other nigga you be with ain't bout shit
    I'm your friend, your father, and confidant, BITCH

    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
    No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
    That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P


    I told you fools before, I stay with the tools
    I keep a Benz, some rims, and some jewels
    I holla at a hoe til I got a bitch confused
    She got on Payless, me I got on gator shoes
    I'm shopping for chinchillas, in the summer they cheaper
    Man this hoe you can have her, when I'm done I ain't gon keep her
    Man, bitches come and go, every nigga pimpin know
    You saying it's secret, but you ain't gotta keep it on the low
    Bitch choose with me, I'll have you stripping in the street
    Put my other hoes down, you get your ass beat
    Now Nik my bottom bitch, she always come up with my bread
    The last nigga she was with put stitches in her head
    Get your hoe out of pocket, I'll put a charge on a bitch
    Cause I need 4 TVs and AMGs for the six
    Hoe make a pimp rich, I ain't paying bitch
    Catch a date, suck a dick, shiiit, TRICK

    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
    No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
    That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P

    Yeah, in Hollywoood they say there's no b'ness like show b'ness
    In the hood they say, there's no b'ness like hoe b'ness ya know
    They say I talk a lil fast, but if you listen a lil faster
    I ain't got to slow down for you to catch up, BITCH





  6. #1416
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Dire Straits - why worry

    mi serve relax..

  7. #1417
    Hacker L'avatar di Neo
    Data registrazione
    21-06-2003
    Residenza
    Zion, Prato
    Messaggi
    985
    BLONDIE - Maria

    She moves like she don't care
    Smooth as silk, cool as air
    Ooh it makes you wanna cry
    She doesn't know your name
    And your heart beats like a subway train
    Ooh it makes you wanna die

    Ooh, don't you wanna take her?
    Wanna make her all your own?

    Maria, you've gotta see her
    Go insane and out of your mind
    Latina, Ave Maria
    A million and one candle lights

    I've seen this thing before
    In my best friend and the boy next door
    Fool for love and full of fire
    Won't come in from the rain
    She's oceans running down the drain
    Blue as ice and desire

    Don't you wanna make her?
    Ooh, don't you wanna take her home?

    Maria, you've gotta see her
    Go insane and out of your mind
    Latina, Ave Maria
    A million and one candle lights

    Ooh, don't you wanna break her?
    Ooh, don't you wanna take her home?

    She walks like she don't care
    Walkin' on imported air
    Ooh, it makes you wanna die

    Maria, you've gotta see her
    Go insane and out of your mind
    Latina, Ave Maria
    A million and one candle lights

    Maria, you've gotta see her
    Go insane and out of your mind
    Latina, Ave Maria
    A million and one candle lights

  8. #1418
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Stanotte va così... evvai così...
    Wumpscut # Angel

    Angel, come to me, to me, come to me.
    Angel, belong to me, to me, belong to me.
    Angel, you have wings, to fly, fly to me.
    Angel, do you doubt, no need to have doubt.

    Angel, feel my love, my love for you, feel my love for you.
    Angel, carry me, to you to your home, to paradise.
    Angel, I would lie for you, for you just for you, with my yearning heart.
    And angel, I would die for you, for you just for you, with my burning heart.

    Angel, don't feel liable, for me and my pain don't feel liable.
    ‘Cause angels must be free, high up from this world, in eternity.

    Angel, I could clip your wings, to catch all your love, to calm your pain.
    But angel, this would be so wrong, you would bleed to death immediately.
    So angel, come to me, heal my glaring pain voluntarily.

    I love you.

  9. #1419
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    when you heard you - French kicks

  10. #1420
    Partecipante Veramente Figo L'avatar di noone
    Data registrazione
    12-09-2003
    Residenza
    Roma
    Messaggi
    1,144
    sto in ufficio e mi sparo....

    queens of the stone age - in the fade
    noone
    Signore e padrone dello spam | Ubi maior minor cessat... aural


    *comunicazione di servizio* aggiungete un "non è cosi, ma appartengo per principio all'opposizione" ad ogni mio post. grazie.


    Maledico ancora la sorte che mi ha fatto scivolare nella gola della scimmia di pietra. Che fine avevano fatto i miei sogni di saccheggiare galeoni e ubriacarmi di grog? Mi dissero: "3 piccole prove e sarai un pirata come noi!! Tutto normale!? Se solo avessi potuto reggere il ripugnante intruglio che quei poveracci di lupi di mare tracannavano, il resto sarebbe stato uno scherzo. Come potevo immaginare che avrei incontrato una donna bella e potente con un corteggiatore molto geloso e troppo stupido per capire che era morto da parecchi anni? E come potevo attraversare la scimmia di pietra per cercare un uomo che camminasse tre pollici da terra e desse fuoco alla sua barba ogni giorno?

    ... penso, quindi... VINCO!! | ...Misantropia che passione...

  11. #1421
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Sebastian Deyle # Melody Of Life


  12. #1422
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    sogni da dimenticare - francesco renga

  13. #1423
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    in questo momento solo piano e voce
    -----piano e voce-----


    ***\/\Broken dei Sungift/\/***
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  14. #1424
    Eyes on me///FFVIII soundtrack
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  15. #1425
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    Ultima modifica di Syrinx : 03-10-2003 alle ore 20.29.39
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

Pagina 95 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 458593949596971051451955951095 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy