• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 97 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 478795969798991071471975971097 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,441 fino 1,455 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1441
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Metallica # Metal Militia

  2. #1442
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Wolfsheim # Approaching Lightspeed


    I try to breathe... I try to think of you...

    I don't know if trying will do

    The silence...

    A mirror...

    That breaks the light in two



    Come to me... and with violence

    We´ll discover what will make us free

    Accelerate... We'll try to stand

    Where no one dared to be

    We're climbing high, we'll fly away,

    We´re fearless indeed

    When time stands still...

    A moment lasts... approaching lightspeed.



    We´re climbing high, we'll fly away,

    We're here to move... We move to stay...

    When time stands still... A moment lasts...

    We're moving on... we're flying fast...

    Approaching lightspeed.

  3. #1443
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da Iggy
    [B]Wolfsheim # Approaching Lightspeed.
    ..e io rilancio con Once in a lifetime
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  4. #1444
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Syrinx
    ..e io rilancio con Once in a lifetime
    ma io rilancerei con la solitudine della pausini
    giusto per restare sul metal

  5. #1445
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Charlatans # My Beautiful Friend

    My Beautiful Friend
    I will pay attention don't say this is the end
    I find it hard to describe you
    To point and discover you
    Could I tell you once again

    Oh my beautiful friend
    Let me sleep and I will feed you when your hungry
    Forever live inside of me
    Through the holes in the pockets of my clothes
    High, as high as an angel
    I will stand there beside you
    Love is all we need

    Oh my beautiful friend
    Oh my beautiful friend

    I swear I adore you
    Ain't no woman deep enough
    I don't know how we made it this far dear
    Without losing at least an ear
    I could leave us, I could leave us a painting
    Our lives are-a-changing

    I couldn't and I wouldn't want to change you
    Don't you know it I can save you
    I will do all of this on my very own
    My Beautiful Friend
    My beautiful Friend

    Do you ever get this feeling
    When it's hard to carry on
    Ultima modifica di Iggy : 06-10-2003 alle ore 06.43.30

  6. #1446
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    oggi mi sento come tutte le canzoni dei telefon tel aviv

  7. #1447
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    :::sally cinnamon::: S-T-O-N-E-R-O-S-E-S

    mi-ti-ci stone roses!!!

  8. #1448
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato

  9. #1449
    Franco Battiato - La cura.
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  10. #1450
    Ospite non registrato
    AAVV - La bella vita Martini......



  11. #1451
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    In questi giorni suona Wolfsheim... ora "Dream of you"

  12. #1452
    Hacker L'avatar di Neo
    Data registrazione
    21-06-2003
    Residenza
    Zion, Prato
    Messaggi
    985

  13. #1453
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4

    A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step - The Noose


    Ormai sono persa nei Perfect Circle



    Anzi ora spengo il pc, mi metto le cuffie, mi butto sul letto e me li gusto per bene

  14. #1454
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Neo
    MUSE - Time is running out



    Tribalistas - Velha Infância

  15. #1455
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    ::: PJ Harvey_Nick Cave :::: _-_-_HENRY LEE_-_-_

Pagina 97 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 478795969798991071471975971097 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy