Nothing compares to you - Sinead O'Connor
Nothing compares to you - Sinead O'Connor
"Guardatemi, signori...sono un uomo di sessant'anni e ho il corpo di un ragazzino.Ce l'ho in frigo."
This is a blog
This is not a link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz01V21uRLA
Quando guardi a lungo nell'abisso, l'abisso ti guarda dentro (Nietzsche)
Styrofoam Crown
YouTube - Dream On.Aerosmith
brividi...stupenda la voce di Steven Tyler con l'orchestra..
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
l'ultima che sei riuscita a cantare....
.........YouTube - "Parlami d'amore Mariù" by Tino Rossi
...Ed ora va l'album Disciplined Breakdown dei Collective Soul.....
Maybe - Ed Roland![]()
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MlfMOO2BkM
"Ed è forte quello che ho dentro, distante dalla mediocrità, ho bendato i miei occhi da tempo per non vederla"