• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 99 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 49899798991001011091491995991099 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,471 fino 1,485 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1471
    Partecipante Veramente Figo L'avatar di icemary
    Data registrazione
    17-05-2002
    Residenza
    Torino, Roma, Salerno e Caserta
    Messaggi
    1,277
    Dido - white flag

    I know you think that I shouldn't still love you
    I'll tell you that
    But if I didn't say it
    Well, I'd still have felt it
    Where's the sense in that?

    I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
    Or return to where we were

    Well I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be

    I know I left too much mess
    And destruction to come back again
    And I caused but nothing but trouble
    I understand if you can't talk to me again
    And if you live by the rules of 'It's over'
    Then I'm sure that that makes sense

    Well I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be

    And when we meet
    As I'm sure we will
    All that was then
    Will be there still
    I'll let it pass
    And hold my tongue
    And you will think
    That I've moved on

    Well I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be

    Well I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be

    I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be

  2. #1472
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    Ultima modifica di Syrinx : 08-10-2003 alle ore 23.45.46
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  3. #1473
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727

  4. #1474
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Ultima modifica di Iggy : 09-10-2003 alle ore 05.01.51

  5. #1475
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    so real - Jeff Buckley

  6. #1476
    ///Bjork\\\ ///It's oh so quiet\\\
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  7. #1477
    Partecipante Veramente Figo L'avatar di noone
    Data registrazione
    12-09-2003
    Residenza
    Roma
    Messaggi
    1,144
    Passenger
    by The Deftones

    From the Deftones' album "White Pony"
    (Maynard on additional vocals)

    Chino: Here I lay
    Maynard: Still I'm breathless
    Chino: Just like always
    Maynard: Still I want some more
    Chino: Mirror's sideways
    Maynard: Who cares what's behind
    Chino: Just like always
    Maynard: Still your passenger

    Maynard: The chrome buttons buckled, leather surfaces
    These and other lucky witnesses

    Chino: Now to calm me
    Maynard: This time won't you please

    Chino: Drive faster!

    Maynard: Roll the window down this cool night air is curious
    Let the whole world look in, who cares who sees anything
    I'm your passenger, I'm your passenger

    Chino: Drop these down then put them on me
    Nice cool seats there to cushion your needs
    There to calm me
    Maynard: take me around again
    Chino: Don't pull over
    Maynard: this time won't you please
    Chino: Drive faster!

    Maynard: Roll the window down this cool night air is curious
    Let the whole world look in, who cares who sees, what's at night
    Roll these misty windows down to catch my breath and then
    Go and go and don't just drive me home and back again

    Chino: Here I lay just like always

    Maynard: Don't let me go, go
    Take me to the end
    noone
    Signore e padrone dello spam | Ubi maior minor cessat... aural


    *comunicazione di servizio* aggiungete un "non è cosi, ma appartengo per principio all'opposizione" ad ogni mio post. grazie.


    Maledico ancora la sorte che mi ha fatto scivolare nella gola della scimmia di pietra. Che fine avevano fatto i miei sogni di saccheggiare galeoni e ubriacarmi di grog? Mi dissero: "3 piccole prove e sarai un pirata come noi!! Tutto normale!? Se solo avessi potuto reggere il ripugnante intruglio che quei poveracci di lupi di mare tracannavano, il resto sarebbe stato uno scherzo. Come potevo immaginare che avrei incontrato una donna bella e potente con un corteggiatore molto geloso e troppo stupido per capire che era morto da parecchi anni? E come potevo attraversare la scimmia di pietra per cercare un uomo che camminasse tre pollici da terra e desse fuoco alla sua barba ogni giorno?

    ... penso, quindi... VINCO!! | ...Misantropia che passione...

  8. #1478
    thestroke
    Ospite non registrato
    noone mi linki quei siti sui tool che dicevi?
    grassie

    DEFTONES = FOLLIAAAAA!!!

    I meant to come back to put out bliss
    But the style's crumbling, covered, canned
    It was sick and no you don’t even know how it comes and
    Shifts then gets ruined by you fucking slobs

    It’s classical, anyway

    I can’t help it, it makes me so sick
    Over and over, it sits stiff
    Bound with no heart, fine ’cause this is where the separation starts arising
    I can see it coming over your cloud

    It’s classical, anyway
    How cool are you? I remember

    I feel sick

    Just a bad call, it’s so funny
    How you think I’m so serious, but that’s not it
    The thing is I don’t give enough to give a fuck
    You’re just plain boring and you bore me asleep

    It’s classical, anyway
    How cool are you? I remember

    I feel sick

    Feel sickened

    I feel sick

    And who the fuck are you anyway, you fuck?
    It’s making sick sense seeing how you’re sticking out
    hardly and hoping money please arise up off the fucking knees
    and hop off the train for a second and try to find your own fucking heart

    It’s classical, anyway
    How cool are you? I remember

    I feel sick

    Feel sickened

    I feel sick, in my head


    MARòòòòòòòòòòò!

  9. #1479
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di sidus
    Data registrazione
    01-07-2002
    Residenza
    NAPOLI
    Messaggi
    383

    » Make It Clap (Remix) « -- BUSTA RHYMES --(feat. Sean Paul, Spliff Star)

    [Intro: Sean Paul (Busta Rhymes)]
    We make it clap, we make it clap (Huh!)
    Yeah yeah yeah (Flipmode!!!) Busta Rhymes (Busta Rhymes!!!)
    Sean-A-Paul (Sean Paul!!!)
    One more time (Ha!!!) kill 'em with a rhyme (Huh!!!)
    Remix time (remix!!!) a dutty yeah, yo, Spliff Star (Spliff!!!)
    Flipmode Squad (Ha!!!) we kill 'em with a rhyme, a dutty yeah

    [Verse 1: Busta Rhymes]
    Cau mi seh jump up clap oonu hand and siddung get up
    And mi nah wig out mek everybody flip out oonu fi carry on
    To get tired I waan chillout, all a di gal a sweat out
    Mek your body keep clappin on

    [Sean Paul]
    Flipmode a roll wid all di hottest set a gal dem inna di dance
    And Dutty Cup we deyah mek di gal dem jump up and prance
    Busta Rhymes and Sean-A-Paul di lyrical magician
    There fi mek dem switch and jump up wave up dem hands
    Flipmode a roll wid all di hottest set a gal dem inna di dance
    And Dutty Cup we deyah mek di gal dem jump up and prance
    Busta Rhymes and Sean-A-Paul di lyrical magician
    There fi mek dem switch and jump up wave up dem hands, so push it up deh

    [Busta Rhymes]
    Back with the remix with Spliff and Sean-A-Paul on the corner
    Can't believe when we do it we smack it down how we wanna
    Keepin it comin keepin it goin cause we ain't playin
    I'm talkin to all my people cause what I'm sayin is

    [Chorus: Busta Rhymes]
    In case you ain't know and in case you ain't heard
    And if you want us to set it just give me the word
    This one goes out to my soldiers that be flippin them birds
    To all my shorties wigglin they shakin they curves

    [Sean Paul]
    We make it clap, we make it clap, we make it clap, we make it clap

    [Verse 2: Spliff Star]
    Poor snapper, lookin at shorty shakin it and makin it clap
    Booty big pokin out like twenties on the lap
    When I give it to her shorty know how to throw it back
    Booty bangin to the beat sometimes we overlap-sing
    Gal peel out your blouse and your tight-jeans
    Let me lick you down dip you with some ice-cream
    Gal holla holla my name when I slide-in
    Thunderstorm, rain, sleet and light-ning
    Hold me tight feel the triniman grin-ding and grin-ding and grin-ding
    Gal dip and bounce start whin-ning
    You see Spliff, Sean Paul and Busta Rhymes, seen
    ([Busta Rhymes:] We got dough) You could tell by what we dri-ving
    ([Busta Rhymes:] Lookin to chose) How it's different and blin-ding
    And blin-ding and blin-ding it's like that make it clap now

    [Chorus]

    [Sean Paul]
    We make it clap, we make it clap, we make it clap, we make it clap

    [Bridge: Sean Paul]
    Flipmode a roll wid all di hottest set a gal dem inna di dance
    And Dutty Cup we deyah mek di gal dem jump up and prance
    Busta Rhymes and Sean-A-Paul di lyrical magician
    There fi mek dem switch and jump up wave up dem hands
    Flipmode a roll wid all di hottest set a gal dem inna di dance
    And Dutty Cup we deyah mek di gal dem jump up and prance
    Busta Rhymes and Sean-A-Paul di lyrical magician
    There fi mek dem switch and jump up wave up dem hands

    [Verse 3: Sean Paul]
    We make it clap deh, keep it a clap gal wiggle yuh body
    Mi waan fi see all a di style weh yuh a pack deh
    Listen di lyrics a weh mi dun mi all a chat seh
    Rotate yuh body then non stop like apache
    Dawn and Karyn or Angie and Patsy
    Inna di videolight just like a big sunday matinee
    Nuff fi gimme di light mi blow di smoke like apache
    Mashin up di dance and mi flatten it, we make it clap

    [Busta Rhymes]
    Who a call me the abominal snowman
    Put it down make 'em say it's such a phenominal show man
    Unbelievable how you be stackin the dough man
    When we rollin a thousand headcracks in a row man
    The way we start the show and how we constantly flow man
    Regular paper comin watch me properly blow man
    Come on keepin it comin keepin it goin cause we ain't playin
    I'm talkin to all of my people because what I'm sayin is

    [Chorus]

    [Sean Paul]
    We make it clap, we make it clap, we make it clap, we make it clap

    [Outro: Sean Paul]
    We make it clap, we make it clap, we make it clap, we make it clap


  10. #1480
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Republica - Ready To Go
    Ultima modifica di Toni : 10-10-2003 alle ore 12.34.04

  11. #1481
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203
    Originariamente postato da Mia_Wallace
    ///Bjork\\\ ///It's oh so quiet\\\
    bellissima!!!!!

  12. #1482
    skunk9183
    Ospite non registrato

    jepppp

    para esto dia:


    Mago De Oz - Fiesta Pagana


    Cuando despiertes un día
    y sientas que no puedas más,
    que en el nombre del de arriba
    tu vida van a manejar

    Si sientes que el miedo se pega a tu piel
    por ser comunero y justicia querer
    si te rindes hermano, por ti nunca pensarás

    Cuando vayan a pedirte
    los diezmos a fin de mes
    y la Santa Inquisición
    te "invite" a confesar

    Por eso amigo tú alza la voz,
    di que nunca pediste opinión
    y si es verdad que existe un Dios
    que trabaje de sol a sol

    (Coro)
    Ponte en pie
    alza el puño y ven
    a la fiesta pagana
    en la hoguera hay de beber
    De la misma condición
    no es el pueblo ni un señor,
    ellos tienen el clero
    y nosotros nuestro sudor

    Si no hay pan para los tuyos
    y ves muy gordo al abad,
    si su virgen viste de oro,
    desnúdala

    Cómo van a silenciar
    al jilguero o al canario
    si no hay cárcel ni tumba
    para el canto libertario

    (Repite coro)


    FOLKfolkFOLK

  13. #1483
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    Primus :: Jerry Was A Race Car Driver
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  14. #1484
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Mia_Wallace
    ///Bjork\\\ ///It's oh so quiet\\\

    e il video te lo ricordi? era troppo divertente
    [angelus adora questa canzone ]


    cmq oggi mi sento molto -all apologies- dall'unplugged dei nirvana


    /edit sono il primo che scrive nella centesima pagina di questo trd!!!!!!!
    ho vinto qualche cosa?

  15. #1485
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Io sto sentendo CIUAUA
    e poi scoprirete perche'

    ps: n00nE VINCE

Pagina 99 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 49899798991001011091491995991099 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy